Join us at the final Hoorah of the Summer at the Elburn Days Parade on Friday, August 21st! If you are interested in walking with the Pack, here are the particulars:
Elburn Days Parade Details
- NEW THIS YEAR! Please have your Scout bring $1 to be donated to the Elburn Food Pantry. Elburn Lions Club will be accepting the donations from all non-profits to be donated.
- Wear Class A uniform
- Drop off your child between 5 and 5:15 PM on Reader Street (note: roads start closing around 5pm)
- Sign in your child
- Parade starts at 6 PM sharp!
- Pick up and sign out your child at the field behind Bob Jass Chevrolet, North of Lions Park on W. South st. immediately after we are done, not the parade.
- ALL scouts must be signed out upon pick up!