Join us for the 2019 Rocket Launch!!! The Rocket Launch will be on July 20th from 3-5pm at Harter Middle School, Harter Practice Fields
ALL SCOUTS should arrive starting at 3:00 pm FOR A SAFETY BRIEFING BEFORE THEY ARE ABLE TO LAUNCH THEIR ROCKET!!! Scouts must bring their own rockets already assembled and at least 2 A or B motors only and launch them together with fellow den and pack mates.
Important note: ONLY A & B Motors will be allowed!
- You must build or purchase a rocket and engine.
- The pack will supply launch pads and controllers.
- All Rockets must be made from approved rocket materials and will be inspected before launching. “Estes” is a recommended manufacturer of approved rockets.
- Estes approved rocket engines only. Estes engine size “A” or “B”.
- Most hobby stores have rocket kits, pre-made rockets, and engines to purchase.
- Scouts should wear their CLASS A or B Uniform
- Questions: email email@example.com